The Macedonian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Macedonian Empire

The Macedonian Empire Official Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi I am Mingmei AKA Jenn I am no longer with TME and now you can catch me at http://theuniticanempire.empireogame.com/forum.htm Look forward to seeing you their, for those who are looking for me! Wink

Blue Phoenix University (The Official University of The Macedonian Empire)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mingmei
Czarina
Czarina
Mingmei

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Blue Phoenix University (The Official University of The Macedonian Empire) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Phoenix University (The Official University of The Macedonian Empire)   Blue Phoenix University (The Official University of The Macedonian Empire) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 am

Blue Phoenix University (The Official University of The Macedonian Empire) 8783265
Blue Phoenix University
Headmaster and Queen: Mingmei

Policy of the Macedonian Empire University Blue Phoenix

Its is in our sole belief that anyone and everyone can get a better educations, that is why we offer many courses that Universities in other alliances do not offer. Their our always new places to be discovered and new people to see, our University will not only grant you access to a firm international community, but as well grant access to a whole different community, the community of an alliance educations. We hope to see you their!

The Perks of Blue Phoenix

Learn how do become a government official and have a good background!
Learn how to conduct tech deals!
Learn how to make max profit!
Learn how you can become a member of the elite Macedonian Community!
Learn how to deal with Cybernation’s and the people you meet!

Best of all Learn how to have fun
Back to top Go down
https://themacedonianempire.darkbb.com

Blue Phoenix University (The Official University of The Macedonian Empire)
Page 1 of 1